Sunday, May 22, 2011

New addiction to an established series

I had the chance to Meet Rachel Caine at her signing at Murder by Books in Houston. I really enjoyed hearing about how she writes and how many books a year she writes ( this year it's 5!!). I am new to the Morganville Vampire series, but am hooked and wondering WHY it took me so long to find this series.

I finished the first book, The Glass House, and discovered the author LOVES cliffhanger endings!! Lucky for me I purchased The Morganville Vampires volume 1 with books 1&2 combined. I'm already trying to decide if I will get volume 2 in book form or go for the e-book version.

If you are a fan of Twilight or the Vampire Diaries then I think you'll really enjoy this series as well.

2 comments:

  1. It was really nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too!!! Hope we can grab coffee or something next time and visit more!

    ReplyDelete