Thursday, June 16, 2011

Follow Friday



This is my first time particiating it the #FF for blogs!  I'm excited I finally got in before the list closed & I'm looking forward to discovering new book blogs.  
Thanks for Stopping by!

This Weeks's featured blogger:

This Week's Question: 

Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

I Love YA but lately I've been drawn to the Dystopian books, though I do love a good Fantasy.  Crossed by Ally Condie got me hooked on this genre


9 comments:

  1. My first as well!

    New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there. New follower. Dystopians are definitely good reads. Great choice! Have a great weekend.

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my FF post! I haven’t read too many distopians, but I have liked what I’ve read so far..anyways, happy FF!
    Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,

    thnx for stopping by my blog today!
    and ofcourse for the follow!
    Returning the follow!

    Have a wonderfull weekend!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower, hopping by!

    Another awesome Dystopian lover! :) Isn't it a great genre??

    Happy Hopping!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy - they are great and I Love how each one that I've read is different enough that you can love the story without feeling like you've read it before

    ReplyDelete
  8. This my first FF too! I have got to read some dystopian, everyone loves it.

    New follower *waves hi* Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love YA and fantasy too, and have just recently gotten into Dystopian, thanks to The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete