Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday




Q. What do I do when I are not reading?

Where to begin?  Right now I'm spending time with my 3 year old son and husband while taking a couple graduate school courses.  Then in August I also take on the roll of a math teacher and a coach's wife.  I also enjoy seeing movies and discussing books with my friends.  We try to get together at least once a month.  I'm not sure where I find the time to read, but I manage to squeeze it in between playing with the guys, work and homework.  I imagine once football season starts again, my reading time will slow a little.  Luckily my son loves to read too, so even if I'm not reading books I choose I get to read with him.

 

This week's feature blogger is 

Angela @ Angela's Anxious Life

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm a new follower via GFC! And wow, sounds like you have a very busy live there :D
    This is my FF

    BTW, I'm hosting two giveaways in my blog, just click HERE and feel free to enter :D

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take on the roll of Coach's Wife as well. Football season is the busiest time in my household! Hi. Just stopping by. Following you from Follow My Book Blog Friday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, old follower stopping by! Great answer, and check out my Follow Friday post on my blog! Happy Friday.

    Kristen @suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great your son loves to read too! :)

    Happy Friday! My answer can be found here.

    Rebecca at Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. So cool that you teach math! Most of my math teachers were men, so it's nice to see a girl doing it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! new blog follower from follow friday, little late but oh well! love your page and i'm lookin forward to seeing more of your posts. hope you will stop by my blog and follow me! =]


    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete