Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My WoW

 
A weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine

 My WOW this week is not one that I am officially "waiting" on since I have already read a borrowed ARC.  However, it is so AMAZING that I had to feature it!!
I am "waiting" on it because I want my very own copy and I would LOVE for Trinity Faegen to come to Houston when she tours for this book.

“I am part of the part
 that once was everything,
Part of the darkness
which gave birth to light…”
 
Mephistopheles, from Goethe’s Faust

Read an excert from the book HERE
Check out Trinity Faegen's site HERE
Find it on GoodReads HERE
 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this either!! It looks AMAZING!! :)

    Great post & Great blog!! [Now Following]

    Here's my WoW: http://tiny.cc/y1rd2 :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but high praise for this book! Lucky you for already reading it. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's still pre-publication! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I keep meaning to read this one...I know it's good!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the cover art makes me wanna find out more! Thanks for highlighting the book! Really great blog you've got here- glad to have discovered you:)New follower here

    ReplyDelete