Friday, September 16, 2011

Trailer Thursday Meme


I know it's NOT Thursday, but thought I'd give you a heads up on the meme I decided to try.  I have noticed several posts for Trailer Thursday, but no where to link them up so we could all enjoy the wonderful book trailers we have discovered.  I searched high and low and asked and I couldn't find one, so I decided to start this meme.  Thanks to Rachel at Parajunkee's View for this awesome graphic!

The first book trailer I saw was for Beautiful Creatures and I immediately fell in LOVE with the book.  Since then I have seen many other book trailers that I enjoyed and a few that I could have done without.  I know the view of book trailers is still mixed, but in the visual world we live in, they can help convince some reluctant readers to try books they may have otherwise ignored. 

I'm very excited and nervious about starting this adventure, but I hope you will join me here NEXT THURSDAY for the first official book Trailer Thursday meme.  It is my play to try and have the post up by 9pm (or earlier) central time on Wednsday for people to start joining.

Hope to see you next Thrusday!

Have a Beautiful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment