Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday




  Feature & Follow Friday was started by Parajunkee and is now co-hosted with Alison Can Read.  





 Q.If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

There are so many characters that I love, however, their situations are not always that great.  If I had to choose, I'd choose to be Lola from Stephanie Perkins Lola and the Boy Next Door.  It is such a sweet story and the setting wouldn't present an immediate life threatening situation.  And on the romantic front, the way Cricket pursues Lola reminds me of when my husband and I first started dating six years ago (today...Friday10/7). 

Read my review of Lola and the Boy Next Door HERE

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Lola eventually!

    New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to buy Lola and read it. Just don't know when I'm going to get to it as I have a huge TBR pile. Old follower. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read LATBND but I'm definitely sure I'm going to love it! Great answer!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how awesome Lola is since I haven't gotten to read the book yet, but I've only heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lola sounds so good - I've only been hearing good things about it! Really need to buy it soon.

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I'd love to be Lola. So cool that you can see any similarities btw you and your hubby and Lola and Cricket.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another person who chose Lola! Gotta read it!

    My Answer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome answer; Lola rocks! :)

    New follower.

    Zareen
    http://reachforthebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to everyone for stopping by my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved Anna and the French Kiss and so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Lola!

    I picked Veronica Hobbs from the Newbury and Hobbs series by George Mann, awesome steampunking adventure! And there's something about Sir Maurice that's just broodingly yummy!

    New follower hopping through: http://booksforone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete