Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trailer Thursday


Welcome to Trailer Thursday.  With the number of wonderful book trailers that are created now, if you feature one on your blog and would like to link up for others to see, just leave your link in the comments section below.  I will make it to all those that stop by on Thursday evening, since, as a teacher I can't do any hopping during the day.  I look forward to the book trailers you enjoyed this past week.

For this week's trailer, I've picked a book that I'm interested in reading.  I read another book by this author and loved it, even though it made me cry and really can't wait to read another by her. 

My trailer this week is for:

UNFORGETTABLE by Loretta Ellsworth






Don't forget to you're Trailer Thursday pick leave a comment with your link so we can enjoy your favorite book trailer this week.

2 comments:

  1. I just showed my husband what book trailers are and we ended up watching a bunch of them last night on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...they can be really addicting.

    ReplyDelete