Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


    ARC Cover
I am SUPER excited about this upcoming Middle Grades book!!  I can't wait to finish it so I can share it with my school librarian and then the students!  I'll save all my gushing that I'm trying to contain for my review, but for now here is my Teaser from The Mapmaker and the Ghost :
"What sort of explorer would see a ladder and not want to climb up it? Goldenrod's mind very logically asked.  Not this sort, she thought with just a hint of glee as she put her foot on the first rung."


This is the awesome new cover recently revealed!

This will be a MUST read for middle graders everywhere!  Add it to your GoodReads list.
Don't forget to check out the author, Sarvenaz Tash's website

1 comment: