Thursday, March 15, 2012

Story Time at Blue Willow

If you didn't already know it, there is this WONDERFUL little bookshop on the west side of Houston called Blue Willow Bookshop.  I ADORE this place!  If it were closer I'm sure I'd find a reason to stop by every week...no, every day.  Anyway, they have story time EVERY Thursday at 10am!  Since I'm a working mom (teacher), we can only go on school holidays, which gives us something to look forward to.  Here are a few pictures from this week's Story Time.  (Ignore the date, I have no idea what my camera was thinking....guess it was on spring break too).


Here are the books they read today and craft project was George from Oh No, George!

Here's a couple pictures from Story Time and making George. 
 Patrick & Hannah listening to Scary Mary

 Patrick & Hannah making George. 

No comments:

Post a Comment