Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Knock, Knock....Is Anyone There?

Hey there....I bet you're shocked to be finally seeing a post from me again.  Well, sometimes LIFE gets a little busy and makes it harder to get the BOOKS part done.  I started a new job, which I LOVE, but it's been keeping me busy, along with a little 4.5 yr old son who is 200% boy (which if you have a boy, you know what I mean).  This is my first school yr since mom passed and I used to call her on the way home everyday, so it's been a little tougher than I thought.  Then throw the upcoming holidays in the mix and I've been a little emotionally distracted.

I have been reading, I promise, and I've got some great books lined up.  So now I'm just trying to find a little time to squeeze in writing all my reviews that have been rattling around in my head.  I also know I've been slacking on my Trailer Thursday posts, but those too will be caught up soon.  I'm hoping to get something written this weekend, but for sure I'll work on getting caught up when I'm off for Thanksgiving break.

So, if you're still following this blog, don't worry I'm working on getting it back up an running on a better schedule and THANKS for hanging in there with me.

Here's a little preview of the reviews coming up in the next couple months 
(this way you can help hold me to  it):
  

 
 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment