Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cinda Williams Chima - Writer: The Gray Wolf Throne: First Chapter Posted!

Cinda Williams Chima - Writer: The Gray Wolf Throne: First Chapter Posted!: "'In the Borderlands,' the first chapter of The Gray Wolf Throne is now posted on my website . I hope you'll check it out! The Gray Wolf Thr..."

I discovered her books last summer and was swept away by the settings and characters. I started with The Demon King and was soon searching for more books by Cinda Williams Chima and that's when I discovered The Warrior Heir, The Wizard Heir and The Dragon Heir. Aside from the beautiful action packed stories is that you could pick up any of the books and feel as if you haven't missed anything. While I always prefer reading books in order, you will still understand the stories if you don't.

If you have not read books by this author and you love fantasy and a little magic, then I highly recommend you pick one up today!

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment