Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF



TGIF  is a weekly meme hoseted by Ginger at GReads every Friday.
This week's question:
Bookshelf Tour: Where do you keep your books at home? Are they organized?
Right now, my books are stored on my bedside shelf lamp, which is completely full!  So they are stacked around that area until I can find a safer place to put up some shelves that are out of reach of my adventurous three year old.  With that being said, I sadly don't have a picture of where my books are.  Oh, and I also have some of my signed copies in my closet.  

Of course, my I would LOVE to have book storage that was equal to a home library with floor to ceiling shelves that I would need a ladder to reach the top shelves.
I am hoping to get some corner shelves to put up in my home office soon.  When I was in college I had a large bookshelf that was organized by author and then series with non-fiction having it's own shelf.

Once I get my shelves up in my house, then I will likely have them arranged in the same way with separate areas for YA and adult books.  Then of course my son has his books in his room and they, despite my efforts, are not very organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment